blob: 73056566b2224700c23ee8f568771e19a72916ab (plain
- Locking bug in ip_set_nethash.c (Clifford Wolf and Rob Carlson)
- Makefile contained an unnecessary variable in IPSET_LIB_DIR (Clifford
- Safety checkings of restore in ipset was incomplete (Robin H. Johnson)
- More careful resizing by avoiding locking completely
- stdin stored internally in a temporary file, so we can feed 'ipset -R'
from a pipe
- Lock debugging used with debugless lock definiton (Piotr Chytla and
- Bindings were not properly filled out at listing (kernel)
- When listing sets from kernel, id was not added to the set structure
- nethash hash type added
- ipset manpage corrections (macipmap)
- Missing -fPIC in Makefile (Robert Iakobashvili)
- Cut'n'paste bug at saving macipmap types (Vincent Bernat).
- Chaining of sets are changed: child sets replaced by bindings
- Kernel-userspace communication reorganized to minimize the number
- Save and restore functionality implemented
- iphash type reworked: clashing resolved by double-hashing and by
dynamically growing the set
- Renamed to ipset
- Rewritten to support child pools
- portmap, iphash pool support added
- too much other mods here and there to list...