blob: eab73101e5b054e2fb6558a7d5c4b33ffbdc4587 (plain
- Use the spinlock initiator instead of setting the locks directly
as it causes compilation errors with 2.6.29-rt (Jan Engelhardt).
- References to the old include file replaced with new one in order to
really use the new Jenkins' hash function.
- The Jenkins' hash lookup2() replaced with Jenkins' faster/better lookup3()
- Bug fixed: after elements are added and deleted from a hash, an element
can successfully be added in spite it's already in the hash and thus
duplicates can occur (Shih-Yi Chen).
- Compatibility with old gcc without 'bool' added.
- Typo which broke compilation with kernels < 2.6.28
fixed (reported by Richard Lucassen, Danny Rawlins)
- Compatibility fix for kernels >= 2.6.28
- setlist type does not work properly together with swapping
sets, bug reported by Thomas Jacob.
- Include linux/capability.h explicitly in ip_set.c (Jan Engelhardt)
- Premature checking prevents to add valid elements to hash
types, fixed (bug reported by JC Janos).
- When flushing a nethash/ipportnethash type of set, it can
lead to a kernel crash due to a wrong type declaration,
bug reported by Krzysztof Oledzki.
- iptree and iptreemap types require the header file linux/timer.h,
also reported by Krzysztof Oledzki.
- Zero-valued element are not accepted by hash type of sets
because we cannot make a difference between a zero-valued
element and not-set element.
- ipportiphash, ipportnethash and setlist types added
- set type modules reworked to avoid code duplication
as much as possible, code unification macros
- expand_macros Makefile target added to help debugging
code unification macros
- ip_set_addip_kernel and ip_set_delip_kernel
changed from void to int, __ip_set_get_byname and
__ip_set_put_byid added for the sake of setlist type
- unnecessary includes removed
- compatibility fix for kernels >= 2.6.27:
semaphore.h was moved from asm/ to linux/ (James King)
- ChangeLog forked for kernel part