Diffstat (limited to 'src/main.c')
1 files changed, 19 insertions, 5 deletions
@@ -70,7 +70,16 @@ out_free:
* \param subscriptions ctnetlink groups to subscribe to events
* This function returns a handler to send commands to and receive replies from
- * kernel-space. On error, NULL is returned and errno is explicitly set.
+ * kernel-space. You can pass the following subsystem IDs:
+ * - NFNL_SUBSYS_CTNETLINK: if you are only interested in conntrack operations
+ * (excluding expectations).
+ * - NFNL_SUBSYS_CTNETLINK_EXP: if you are only interested in expectation
+ * operations (exclude conntracks).
+ * - NFNL_SUBSYS_NONE: if you are interested in both conntrack and expectation
+ * operations.
+ * On error, NULL is returned and errno is explicitly set.
struct nfct_handle *nfct_open(u_int8_t subsys_id, unsigned subscriptions)
@@ -111,11 +120,16 @@ int nfct_close(struct nfct_handle *cth)
cth->cb2 = NULL;
cth->expect_cb = NULL;
cth->expect_cb2 = NULL;
+ cth->nfnl_cb_ct.call = NULL;
+ cth->nfnl_cb_ct.data = NULL;
+ cth->nfnl_cb_ct.attr_count = 0;
- cth->nfnl_cb.call = NULL;
- cth->nfnl_cb.data = NULL;
- cth->nfnl_cb.attr_count = 0;
+ cth->nfnl_cb_exp.call = NULL;
+ cth->nfnl_cb_exp.data = NULL;
+ cth->nfnl_cb_exp.attr_count = 0;
err = nfnl_close(cth->nfnlh);