#define EBT_AMONG_DST 0x01
#define EBT_AMONG_SRC 0x02
/* Grzegorz Borowiak <email@example.com> 2003
* Write-once-read-many hash table, used for checking if a given
* MAC address belongs to a set or not and possibly for checking
* if it is related with a given IPv4 address.
* The hash value of an address is its last byte.
* In real-world ethernet addresses, values of the last byte are
* evenly distributed and there is no need to consider other bytes.
* It would only slow the routines down.
* For MAC address comparison speedup reasons, we introduce a trick.
* MAC address is mapped onto an array of two 32-bit integers.
* This pair of integers is compared with MAC addresses in the
* hash table, which are stored also in form of pairs of integers
* (in `cmp' array). This is quick as it requires only two elementary
* number comparisons in worst case. Further, we take advantage of
* fact that entropy of 3 last bytes of address is larger than entropy
* of 3 first bytes. So first we compare 4 last bytes of addresses and
* if they are the same we compare 2 first.
* Yes, it is a memory overhead, but in 2003 AD, who cares?
* `next_ofs' contains a "serialized" pointer to the next tuple in
* the synonym list. It is a difference between address of the next
* tuple and address of the entire wormhash structure, in bytes
* or 0 if there is no next tuple.
* `table' contains begins of the synonym lists for
* This was introduced to make wormhash structure movable. As you may
* guess, once structure is passed to the kernel, the real pointers
* would become invalid. Also comparison would not work if they were
* built of absolute pointers.
* From the other side, using indices of the `pool' array would be
* slower. CPU would have to multiply index * size of tuple at each
* access to a tuple and add this to the address of the beginning
* of the `pool' array.
* The code is damn unreadable and unclear, but - and that's the
* point - effective.
struct ebt_mac_wormhash_tuple pool;
#define ebt_mac_wormhash_size(x) ((x) ? sizeof(struct ebt_mac_wormhash) + (x)->poolsize * sizeof(struct ebt_mac_wormhash_tuple) : 0)
#define EBT_AMONG_DST_NEG 0x1
#define EBT_AMONG_SRC_NEG 0x2
#define ebt_among_wh_dst(x) ((x)->wh_dst_ofs ? (struct ebt_mac_wormhash*)((char*)(x) + (x)->wh_dst_ofs) : NULL)
#define ebt_among_wh_src(x) ((x)->wh_src_ofs ? (struct ebt_mac_wormhash*)((char*)(x) + (x)->wh_src_ofs) : NULL)
#define EBT_AMONG_MATCH "among"