|author||jamesm <jamesm>||2001-05-25 12:24:20 +0000|
|committer||jamesm <jamesm>||2001-05-25 12:24:20 +0000|
Added some IP Queuing stuff.
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 1 deletions
@@ -4,7 +4,7 @@ Currently maintained by Harald Welte <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Please inform me, if you want to work on any of the TODO items, so I
can update this list and thus prevent two people doing the same work.
-CVS ID: $Id: TODO,v 1.35 2001/05/09 15:45:24 jamesm Exp $
+CVS ID: $Id: TODO,v 1.36 2001/05/23 23:07:33 laforge Exp $
- solution for nostate / notrack (we don't want to track specific conn's)
@@ -26,6 +26,7 @@ x iptables-save doesn't work with eth+ style multiple IF stuff [HW]
X reject-with on REJECT target doesn't work [HW]
- IPv6 REJECT target doesn't have extension plugin ?!?
- colon inside prefix doesn't work
+- pending minor ip_queue updates [JM]
NICE to have:
- multicast connection tracking
@@ -49,6 +50,8 @@ X integrate PSD target / port it as match [HW]
- 10.1.2.3.4 is accepted as a valid IP address by iptables -s / -d ?
- make iptables / ip6tables use the same codebase (as libiptc) [KA]
- string_to_number() does not work correctly for unsigned ints [JM]
+- libipq reentrancy [JM]
+- libipq asynchronousness [JM]
- dealing with fragmented expectation-causes (i.e. DCC chat split