|author||Jozsef Kadlecsik <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-06-08 19:41:31 +0200|
|committer||Jozsef Kadlecsik <email@example.com>||2011-06-08 19:41:31 +0200|
README file corrections from Richard Lucassen
1 files changed, 4 insertions, 3 deletions
@@ -4,8 +4,9 @@ instructions too.
0. You need the source tree of your kernel (version >= 2.6.34)
and it have to be configured with ip6tables support enabled,
- modules compiled. Please apply the netlink.patch against your kernel
- tree, which adds the new subsystem identifier for ipset.
+ modules compiled. For kernel versions <= 2.6.39 please apply
+ the netlink.patch against your kernel tree, which adds the
+ new subsystem identifier for ipset.
Recompile and install the patched kernel and its modules. Please note,
you have to run the patched kernel for ipset to work.
@@ -16,7 +17,7 @@ instructions too.
1. Initialize the compiling environment for ipset. The packages automake,
- autoconf and libtool are required.
+ autoconf, pkg-config and libtool are required.